Healthcare research plays a crucial role in the further development of the health care system. infas’s health research offers a wide range of services.
Medical-technical progress, demographic change and the disproportionately increasing revenue base of the statutory health insurance force a concentration on scientifically evaluated, effective and efficient care structures.
infas offers meaningful empirical research – be it on health care aspects, new development, implementation and evaluation of model concepts, or reviewing the impact of measures under everyday conditions. infas also offers tailor-made support for innovation fund projects.
infas can draw on extensive experience in areas such as:
- surveys of doctors, patients and insured persons,
- preparation and analysis of process and administrative data,
- evaluation of disease management programmes (DMP) (diabetes mellitus, breast cancer, coronary heart disease, bronchial asthma, COPD),
- impact analysis on interventions and therapies,
- patient/user evaluation of health services,
- combining data from different sources for complex analysis and geocoding for small-scale regional analyses.