Our service for our clients:
- panel establishment or smooth continuation of existing panels,
- panel administration,
- interviews with and support of panel members,
- necessary strategies to minimise panel attrition,
- complex longitudinal and cross-sectional weightingof the panel data collected,
- the completedata preparationand delivery of thesurvey resultsin the desired form.
All aspects of a panel study are understood as systematically related measures that are interlocked and interdependent.
The infas panel concepts build on positive field strategies defined in the establishment and subsequent reduction of drop-outs. Specific communication strategies are of particular importance. They establish a panel identity, which binds the participants to the project.
infas also has extensive experience in offering incentives to panel members. On the one hand this promotes the participants' cooperation right from the beginning, and ensures on the other hand that it has no impact whatsoever on their responsiveness.
As one of the few institutions in Germany, infas has been realising numerous, sometimes very comprehensive and complex panel studies, often over many years.