Working time report for Germany
The project includes a representative survey of employees on questions of working time and thus potentially related burdens. This corresponds to several recent studies in occupational science examining the relationships between working hours, work-life balance, overload syndromes, and health limitations. The survey covers 20,000 CATI interviews in dual frame design.
Contents of the questionnaire:
- Current occupation(s)/employment(s)
- Occupational requirements and working conditions
- Duration, location, distribution, and flexibility of working hours
- Breaks and relaxation time
- Flexible working time models and flexitime accounts
- Commuting hours and mobility
- Multiple employment
- Overtime and work-life balance
- On-call duty and permanent availability
Occupational health and safety
Telephone survey in 2015 with 20,000 individuals by means of dual frame approach with subsequent panel maintenance.
Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (BAuA)
2015 - 2021